We are delighted to announce a new initiative for 2023.
This one-day training course is aimed at those who are relatively new to treasury, or those who are looking for a detailed introduction to treasury management activities, infrastructure and organization.
Guest lectures from academic, financial services and corporate treasury sector will share their expertise on various Treasury topics, including
- The role of Treasury
- Risk management strategies
- Capital raising and optimal capital structures
- Treasury systems, operations and data analytics.
Sean Grace – Securitas - Group Treasurer
- Introduction to role of Treasury (typical key areas of responsibilities, structure in the organisation, history of how the role has evolved, interaction with other parts of the business such as Finance etc).
- Treasury Management Policy and Procedures (covering the different areas of policy such as
a) liquidity risk management
b) financial market risk management
c) credit risk management
d) operational risk management.
Patrick Denny – J.P. Morgan - Head of Corporate Rates UK & Ireland
- Risk Management strategies - exploring the various hedging products under the different financial market risks such as FX, interest rate, inflation, power price and commodity hedging etc).
Ronan McCabe – Trinity College – Adjunct Lecturer Investments & Sustainability
- Capital Raising and Optimal Capital Structures - including debt strategy, liability management, debt issuance, credit ratings, types of debt, sustainable finance etc.
Ronan Clifford - Honeywell - Senior Director Treasury - EMEA Treasury Lead
- Treasury Systems and data including data analysis, bank connections and operational risk items.
Keith Lynch - IACT, Education Officer
- IACT Mentoring Programme 2023
VIEW PROGRAMME HERE
Participants will be awarded an IACT Academy certificate following participation.
Members: EUR 150 l Non-members: EUR 275