This award will recognise emerging talent in the Treasury space. We welcome nominations of individuals who are starting their Treasury career from education or another profession, and are already demonstrating potential as a future leader in Treasury. Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Candidate has been a primary factor/contributor to the success of their Treasury team in the past year
- Has made significant developments in either the digitalisation of their treasury processes or transformation of processes leading to efficiencies, transparency, centralisation, economic benefits etc
- Executes with high standards
- Inspires colleagues and peers
- Contributes to the community directly or with a focus on Environment, Sustainability, Governance
Deadline for entry is 20th October 2021 and the winning entry will be announced in November 2021, with the award presented at the annual IACT Conference.
If you would like to nominate someone for the IACT Future Leader Award, please click HERE to complete the form and return it to the IACT at email@example.com by Wednesday, 20th October 2021.
We are looking forward to receiving inspiring applications from IACT members and patrons.