Carrier Global Corporation – Treasury Manager (M4)
Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland (Hybrid)
Carrier is the leading global provider of healthy, safe and sustainable building and cold chain solutions with a world-class, diverse workforce with business segments covering HVAC, refrigeration, and fire and security. We make modern life possible by delivering safer, smarter and more sustainable services that make a difference to people and our planet while revolutionizing industry trends. This is why we come to work every day. Join us and we can make a difference together.
The Treasury Manager role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, based in the newly established Carrier Dublin Treasury Centre. The position will provide treasury support to Carrier markets internationally and work in collaboration with the global treasury operations team.
This position reports to the Associate Director, Treasury Operations based in Dublin.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Support the implementation and operation of best-in-class EMEA In House Bank capabilities and cash pooling structures.
• Oversight of daily International Cash management. Monitor and analyse daily cash positions, manage cash flow, and forecast short-term liquidity requirements; provide input to periodic reviews of repatriation opportunities.
• Responsibility for intercompany loan portfolio - maintaining loan documentation, reporting, interest accruals, intercompany balance reconciliations.
• Recommend opportunities for third party investment.
• Balance Sheet Foreign Exchange Exposure monitoring. Identify, monitor, and request appropriate cover for any FX exposures.
• Executing Treasury related payment activities, including wire transfers, electronic funds transfers, intercompany loan/deposits settlements, and other treasury transactions
• Support Acquisition and Divestiture activity.
• Drive continuous improvement in treasury operations including ongoing reviews of business processes and procedures to identify and improve operational performance and efficiency, optimising technology and systems.
• Support Global Treasury Projects including implementation of Global Treasury Management System.
• Support EMEA finance transformation
• Communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with other members of the treasury group, as well as other headquarter and business functions as appropriate and necessary in the performance of day-to-day work, and to influence thinking with respect to working capital, exposures and banking strategies.
Education / Certifications:
• Masters or Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, other financial discipline
• Treasury qualification/ part-qualified (e.g., AMCT) an advantage
Experience / Qualifications:
• 6+ years’ experience in Treasury and/or Finance
• Experience in working with Treasury management systems (Kyriba, SAP) and ERP systems (i.e., SAP, JDE, Oracle)
• Prior banking experience an advantage
• Fluency in English is mandatory (any other European language is considered an asset)
• Must uphold and perform function consistent with Carrier’s core values illustrated in its Code of Ethics and The Carrier Way and comply with all other corporate and internal policies.
• Passion for results
• Process improvement mindset and a desire to learn and develop into the role.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including ability and desire to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with other members of treasury group and the wider organization across different time zones.
• Strong commitment to excellence and high level of attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills, flexibility and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and project management skills
• Flexibility and willingness to work with others as part of a team and share responsibilities and resources on an interim basis in response to demands.
• Highly self-motivated, ability to work under pressure, and independently.
• Creative / strong problem-solving skills
Contact Aimee Cullen for further details: Aimee.Cullen@carrier.com