Our client, a global multinational with substantial treasury operations in Ireland, is currently seeking to recruit a Treasury Manager (Central & Eastern Europe) to join their Dublin office.
- Supervision of the regional treasury team
- Settlement and confirmation processing and control, plus query resolution
- Ensure full segregation of treasury back office functions.
- Manage settlement, payments and accounting of cash pool structures
- Oversee the input and processing of treasury transactions into the main accounting system
- Responsible for all treasury management reporting for their respective region
- Audit responsibilities are a crucial part of the role
- Bachelors degree in Banking, Accounting or Financial Management preferred
- Formal treasury OR accounting qualification ACT/ACCA preferred
- Min of 5+ years relevant experience in Treasury gained with a multinational treasury
- Experience of leading and motivating a multilingual team in a shared service centre environment
- Experience of corporate accounting and treasury management systems (ideally Sungard/Quantum)
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills.
- Completely literate in English language and ideally one or more European language skills
Location: Dublin 2
Job Posting: https://thepanel.com/job/48185/
Contact: Alan Bluett firstname.lastname@example.org