Our client is a global corporate and is currently seeking a Front Office Treasury Analyst to join their Dublin treasury team.
- Daily cash management, completing daily reconciliations of all treasury bank accounts
- Analyse/input daily cash forecasts received from the various business line to establish liquidity & cash positions
- Ensure payment requests in foreign currencies from the business are made in a timely fashion
- Monitor outstanding foreign exchange or interest rate hedges and ensure company's banks are instructed on time on any settlements
- Oversight of the intercompany deposit/loan portfolio.
- Third level qualification in business, finance or related discipline
- Previous experience within cash management
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in a corporate or banking treasury
- Good knowledge of treasury products and systems is required
- Experience of FX management advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Genuine interest in financial markets
Location: Dublin 2
Job Posting: https://thepanel.com/job/48244/
Contact: Farah Daoub email@example.com