Treasury Back Office - Graduate
Our client, a leading corporate treasury operation, is seeking a Back Office Treasury candidate to join their Dublin based office. The ideal candidate will support the Treasury Team and Clients while reporting to the Back Office Manager.
- Daily reconciliation of bank statements
- Resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Ensure trades meet the required guidelines.
- Confirm all trades that Front Office transact on a daily basis
- Process payments accurately and on time
- Assist with external systems integration
- Report any trades that fall under EMIR, etc.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, etc
- Good numerate capabilities
- Knowledge of treasury systems an advantage
- Desire for hands on experience in a Treasury Back Office
- Take individual responsibility for high value transactions
- Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with ability to meet tight deadlines
Location: Dublin City Centre
Job Post: https://thepanel.com/job/45929/
Contact: Tanya Brennan Tanya@thepanel.com