Global Bank Analyst - One Year FTC
Our client, a large US multinational with a large corporate treasury in Ireland, has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Bank Analyst a 1-year fixed term contract
- This role will be responsible for several areas within the Global Bank Administration team, including opening and closing operating, custody, managing signatories on accounts, setting up and amending services on accounts, etc.
- Work with the company’s key stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance by the business units with Global Bank Account policies and procedures.
- At least 4 years of experience in a Corporate or Financial institution in Treasury/Cash Management
- Understanding of Bank Administration documents
- Knowledge of payments and reporting such as Swift
- Experience of responding to KYC/AML/Sanctions requests from banks
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritize
- Demonstrated awareness of the importance of controls and risks.
- Ability to investigate, troubleshoot and resolve items to completion
- Excellent attention to detail
Location: City Centre
Contact: Alan Bluett +35316377086
Contact: Alan Bluett firstname.lastname@example.org