Senior Treasury Analyst - 1 Year FTC
Our client, a global financial services company with a large corporate treasury in Ireland, is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst on a 1-year fixed term contract.
- Responsible for Treasury activities in the North America region.
- Optimization of cash pooling processes and yield on short term cash available for investment.
- Conduct variance analysis by partnering with individuals in the various business units.
- Manage relationship with global banking partners.
- Provide advisory support to the company payment processes.
- Min 4 years direct work experience in a Corporate Treasury or Cash Management environment.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related degree
- Prior cash management experience, performing target balancing, monitoring of bank accounts, generating cash forecasts and cash position reports
- Previous experience with TMS or electronic banking systems
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Demonstrated awareness of the importance of controls and risks.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
Location: City Centre
Contact: Alan Bluett +35316377086
Contact: Alan Bluett email@example.com