FX Operations Analyst
Viatris Northern Cross, County Dublin, Ireland
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We Do So Via
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Key Responsibilities For This Role Include
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the FX Operations Analyst role will make an impact:
- Monitoring, analysis & reporting of balance sheet FX exposures
- Reporting of FX hedge valuations
- Support the FX exposure management of the In-House bank
- Preparation & analysis of forecasted cashflow exposures
- Post trade allocation of hedge P&L
- Balance sheet reconciliation between accounting system & Fireapps exposure management system
- Support the rollout of Treasury exposure management systems & processes
- Support the migration of entities from legacy accounting systems to Viatris SAP from a balance sheet exposure and reporting perspective
The Minimum Qualifications For This Role Are
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Treasury or Treasury Operations environment
- University degree with a focus on Finance, Science or other numerical field
- Part or fully qualified Accountant / Treasury qualification / CFA an advantage
- Candidate should be comfortable with large amounts of numerical data analysis
- Highly proficient with EXCEL & financial modelling
- Previous experience with automation tools a plus (Alteryx, Tableau etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and experienced presenting complex topics to management
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Keith.Lynch@viatris.com to apply for this role.