The role will lead our in-house bank operations and have 3 direct reports. You will be working in a fast pace, highly sophisticated and technology-driven treasury environment leveraging TMS straight-through processing, online bidding tools and even Robotics Process Automation. In the role, you will be the audit contact point for the in-house bank, regulatory compliance: EMIR, Dodd Franck, MMF Regulation, Brexit, SOX, FTT, LIBOR replacement. As well as being project manager / super user for our TMS, RPA initiatives, Swiftnet for Treasury and the system admin for core systems (Quantum and Cachematrix). In addition, you will be responsible for the country management of a limited number of legal entities in EMEA. There you will support the business in all areas of treasury including trade finance, liquidity management and local investments.
In your role, you will also be the business lead for treasury technology globally. Working closely with treasury colleagues to understand the needs of the organization and to drive collaboration and innovation. You will have a specific focus on the latest trends/developments and offers from our banking and other core technology partners.
As part of the EMEA Treasury leadership team, you will work closely with the businesses, Controllership, Tax and Legal on one hand and with our banks, money market funds and technology providers on the other hand.
This is a highly visible role which will help shape and evolve an already very sophisticated and respected treasury organization.
This position has a direct reporting line to the Director, EMEA Treasury.
- Significant experience in Treasury/Cash Management with focus on driving continuous improvement and implementing Treasury technology
- Degree in Finance or related field and Certified Treasury Professional or similar qualification
- Proven track record of delivering results in a challenging and changing environment
- Ability to influence and lead people across culture and levels of seniority
- Proven management skills, self managing and comfortable coaching staff
- High level of integrity
Contact Ronan.Clifford@Honeywell.com for more details on the role and to apply