Each member shall:
- Act at all times with honesty, integrity, care and diligence.
- Seek to maintain and improve his/her professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Observe legislation and regulation that govern his/her activities, as well as the spirit of the law and relevant market practice.
- Consider the effect of his/her actions on all relevant stakeholders and declare to those parties any conflict of interest.
- Exercise a duty of care such that their activities are capable of close public scrutiny.
Where the Committee is satisfied that a member has acted in breach of any part of this code, the Committee shall take such action as the Committee regard as appropriate, having due regard to the relevant member’s legal rights.