Treasurers have the drive and ambition to make business decisions. You have the ambition and ability to drive your skills and fulfill your potential. The Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers will prepare you for the changes ahead in treasury and other related matters. Join the Association and become the voice of Treasury in Ireland.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to a network of Treasury leaders & Treasury service providers with a wealth of experience
- Attend regular free Dublin (morning) and regional (evening) briefings where Irish corporate treasurers share their experiences on key treasury issues and training courses on treasury management
- Ability to interact and network with other members by attending social functions
- Access to the IACT LinkedIn group Use the designatory letters MIACT (Ordinary Member)
- Lobbying on treasury issues on behalf of members
- Receive the ACT monthly magazine “The Treasurer” and “TMI Monthly”
How to Join
You can become a Member by completing a Membership application form available here.
The application form can be sent to the association in one of three ways:
The Membership Officer
The Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers
P.O. Box 10104, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
The completed and signed pdf form can be scanned and
emailed to: email@example.com
All suitable application forms are approved by the Committee at their monthly meeting and applicants are then notified in writing. To qualify as a suitable applicant, you must be working in a treasury related area and have some basic treasury experience.
Process to Renew
Your Membership will automatically be renewed following payment of the yearly subscription fee.
Please note that annual subscription rates have been revised for 2018 and new rates are as follows:
- 1 member – €225 (Dublin based – unchanged)
- 1 member – €160 (for members working outside Dublin – unchanged)
- 2 members – €400 (unchanged)
- 3 members – €600 (unchanged)
- 4-7 members – €770 (previously €800)
- 8-10 members – €1,000 (previously €800)
- 11-12 members – €1,200 (previously €800)
- Student Undergraduate degree rate at €30 (new category)
- Student Postgraduate rate at €76 (unchanged)
- Unemployed rate at €30 (unchanged)
- Retirement rate at €30 (new category)
You will receive an invoice in December each year for the following year’s fee. To this end, it is important to keep your contact details up to date.