Treasurers have the drive and ambition to make business decisions. You have the ambition and ability to drive your skills and fulfill your potential. The Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers will prepare you for the changes ahead in treasury and other related matters. Join the Association and become the voice of Treasury in Ireland.
Benefits of Membership
- Attend seminars, conferences and training courses on treasury management
- Ability to interact and network with other members by attending social functions
- Use the designatory letters MIACT (Ordinary Member)
- Lobbying on treasury issues on behalf of members
- Receive the ACT monthly magazine “The Treasurer”
- A part-time programme for a graduate certificate in corporate treasury run in conjunction with Dublin City University
How to Join
You can become a Member by completing a Membership application form available here
The application form can be sent to the association in one of two ways:
The Membership Officer
The Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers
P.O. Box 10104, Lucan, Co. Dublin.
The completed and signed pdf form can be scanned and
emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All suitable application forms are approved by the Committee at their monthly meeting and applicants are then notified in writing. To qualify as a suitable applicant, you must be working in a treasury related area and have some basic treasury experience.
Process to Renew
Your Membership will automatically be renewed following payment of the yearly subscription fee.
Individual Membership €225 / Regional Individual Membership €160 / Student Membership €76
Corporate Membership: 2 Members €400 / 3 Members €600 / 4 or more Members €800
You will receive an invoice in December each year for the following year’s fee. To this end, it is important to keep your contact details up to date.